Any use to you?

Coordinator
Jan 6, 2008 at 4:17 PM
I wrote this wrapper class because I wanted to use the Facebook Data Store in my current .NET project, but there was nothing out there that would do the job. I've published it in case it's of any use to any one else.

TODO: some of the methods currently return Xml where it really doesn't add any value. They will probably get ammended in a future release.

Give me some feedback if this is of any use to you and I'll see what I can do about updates.

Cheeers,

joel
Feb 2, 2008 at 8:23 AM
Hey,

I'll check this out as soon as I get the chance, should come in handy, I will post feedback when I do.

Cheers,

Chris
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2008 at 1:27 PM
Much appreciated!

cfranklin105 wrote:
I'll check this out as soon as I get the chance, should come in handy, I will post feedback when I do.

Apr 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Hey Joel,

This is really slick! I just discovered the datastore API and was in the exact same situation: I was already familiar with the .NET FaceBook Developer Toolkit so I was looking for a way to continue using a similar mechanism to access the data API from .NET code.

I think that there is significant value in this. One suggestion I have for you: Have you considered working directly off of the source for that project? I'm sure that others who use that project would benefit from this as well. Having only one code base would probably be easier for you rather than two separate ones you'd have to continue to synchronize. In any case, thanks for your efforts!

-Ben